Schematic & PCB not matching

lubnaan90

Joined Jan 13, 2010
Hello All ,

Plz take a look at the schematic & PCB i have attached with this msg .
The schematic shows that the collector of PNP transistors are connected to the X connector & the base is connected to the 10K resistors .
Now according to the designed pcb , the Transistor's Collector is connected to 10K resistor & the Base is connected to the X connector .
Is it that the PCB is not correctly designed ?
Any comments will be deeply appreciated

Best regards
LUBNAAN.

Attachments

lubnaan90

Joined Jan 13, 2010
As a matter of fact , In this schematic , I did not know which transistors to be used in this specific Circuit , as it was not mentioned for some reason ,
"AudioGuru" Recommended me to use BC557 For this Circuit .

You all are welcome to give me extra recommendations for the transistors to be used .

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I am sure BC557 will do fine, but if you Google BC557 you will find that the base is the pin in the middle. So you have to bend the pins in order to fit it into you PCB. If you do that I will recommend isolating one of the pins. You may strip isolation from cable for this purpose. Or select another transistor.

lubnaan90

Joined Jan 13, 2010
I am sure BC557 will do fine, but if you Google BC557 you will find that the base is the pin in the middle. So you have to bend the pins in order to fit it into you PCB. If you do that I will recommend isolating one of the pins. You may strip isolation from cable for this purpose. Or select another transistor.
Thank you ,
I will Consider using BC557 , Will bend the pins & make sure that they dont short or something .