Robotics

mersen_hasan

Joined Jan 29, 2005
want to design a pair of transmitter-receiver or a remote control at my project about robotics.
(about or more 100Mhz,operates at 20-25m)
i looked for it and found many things! :wacko:
can you suggest an alternative solution or especially circuits?

Maxx

Joined Oct 30, 2004
Originally posted by mersen_hasan@Jan 30 2005, 12:59 AM
want to design a pair of transmitter-receiver or a remote control at my project about robotics.
(about or more 100Mhz,operates at 20-25m)
i looked for it and found many things! :wacko:
can you suggest an alternative solution or especially circuits?
[post=4903]Quoted post[/post]​
You can buy ready made RF transmitter and receiver modules that operate on 433.92Mhz that would be suitable for this, they offer a direct input and output for data so are fairly easy to interface to most logic, or microcontrollers.

Unless you wan't to totally build your own from scratch (which isn't easy and would cost a lot more) then i would recomend the ready built cheap modules.

Also with radio control equipment you will have to comply with very strict licensing laws for radio interference. The ready built modules have already been designed to comply with these regulations and make life a lot more simple for the experimenter.

I'm sure a Google search will give you some companies that supply them in your area.

Some manufacturers are RF Solutions and Quasar Electronics but there are probably lots of other makes.

mersen_hasan

Joined Jan 29, 2005
i wish i could use the ready ones. :(
but i can't.because the main rule of the work/project is "not to use the ready circuits".would you suggest some thing like circuit diagrams please?

magik

Joined Jan 31, 2005
dear i can tell you the IC # that is LM1871N & LM1872N
This is the pair of RF transmitter and reciever.
You can get the data sheet of these ICs
in the datasheet, You can get the circuit too
that full fills tour needs