ROBOT Building! URGENT NEEDs

hanhan99

Joined Jan 14, 2009
To all helpers n robot lover,
I need to build a microcontroller circuit board for my final project! I have brought a PIC18F2550 for my circuit building, but im not sure whether this project circuit is my required circuit to build a wheel-robot!!
(link: http://www.kmitl.ac.th/~kswichit /PICprojectboard/PIC18F2550.htm)

Can anybody help out?

Details: I need the circuit to able to control several of servomotors n 2 stepper motor, but not least able to input signal from several of sensors!!
Urgent needs!! Plzzzzz.....:);):D:rolleyes::cool::confused:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I would think multiple ADC channels and multiple PWM outputs would be a necessity. Is the display capability really useful?

hanhan99

Joined Jan 14, 2009
I would think multiple ADC channels and multiple PWM outputs would be a necessity. Is the display capability really useful?
Ya! I also don't think the display properties is required!!! thanks for the advice! So, which this project board is sufficient to control a wheel-robot is it?

And, i got another request (if possible). Where can i find a very useful robotic websites n mController schematic diagram? ....

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Make up a list of the functions the robot needs, and search the Microchip Technology site for a PIC that meets that requirement. They may also have information about development boards.

Use Google.