Rf amplifier to burn water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whale

Joined Dec 21, 2008
hie there,

Iam designing a 400 watts , 13.52 Mhz radio frequency generator. now iam ready with my basic 13.56 Mhz oscillator circuit of 0.6 watts.
next is to build a 400 watts amplifier at 13.56 Mhz frequency range.

iam searching for such a circuit for very long days ,but i can't get it.
at once i got a circuit from application notes of advance power technology.
the circuit is good, but the MOSFET used is very strange(ARF440) .

give me some idea to build the power amplifier.so that the parts used is easily available in market.

IAM USE THIS AMPLIFIER TO BURN WATER.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Surely you are not serious about "burning water"? Water is the ash of a reaction caused by burning hydrogen in oxygen.

What significance is there to the 13.56 MHz frequency?

whale

Joined Dec 21, 2008
Hello beenthere,
i think u r not aware of john kanzius experiments in burning water.

He has proven it.

13.56 mhz is the critical frequency for sodium ions in salt water to get enough energy to break bonding of h2 and o2. Thus abundant energy is obtained from burning hydrogen with enough concentration of oxygen( without involved of atmospheric air) atoms.

2h2 + o2 = h2o

yeah. Sodium ions breaks water molecule to release 2 hydrogen atom and one oxygen atom with release of heat (oxidation reaction) .and the out put is same water molecule.

Ok, i stop my explanation here,

now i need to build the 400 watts amplifier.
Give me idea.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
You are a bit mistaken - John Kanzius is quite well-known as a scammer. That is why the thread got moved.

Before we go away from this scam, why are you interested in using 400 watts of RF to perhaps gain 10 watts of heat from the electrolyzed water? Using a resistor at least lest you heat the local area, and much more efficiently.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Besides being illegal to emit RF energy at that frequency, you'll get a really nasty burn if you put your lips on it. Stick to LEDs and Arduino's kid -- you'll shoot yer eye out!

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
As just explained to the OP in a PM, we do not support in any way schemes that are basically scams. Yes, the water will break down, by DC electrolysis is cheaper and more efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.