Retirement

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Yuk!...yuk!...yuk!...yuk!...yuk!...yuk!...yuk!...yuk!...:D
coool. you guys are most welcome.

Hey..it seems more educated people are joining the forum. I am seeing some new guys.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I plan to travel across USA in a rickshaw, and have AAC members on the tread crank. I will start in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Broward County. Are you up to task Loosewire, Yiha, Silver:D. I can even get you a nice mythical creature from Scandinavia. Which you can decorate the bicycle path with.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
To6,Don't need the mythical scandinavia creature,you would get surprise of your life.
You don't know the fun we have,we do have the three wheel bikes running up
and the beach.You don't know what you are missing,my friends would welcome you with
talent.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I thought Rickshaw was used in Asian countries only..
the more developed countries does not allow it...

Al least this is how I pictured it.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It is not so much not allowed, Americans never developed the taste. There are still Hansom Caps (horse driven carts) here and there, usually for couples (boy/girl).

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
To6,Don't need the mythical scandinavia creature,you would get surprise of your life.
You don't know the fun we have,we do have the three wheel bikes running up
and the beach.You don't know what you are missing,my friends would welcome you with
talent.
To bad you did not want the mythical creature from Scandinavia. But I have decided to to keep one just for you. In case you change your mind. If needed I will also remind you about it. It will always be there waiting for you:)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
We have the three wheel tourist bikes on Fort,Lauderdale Beach for real.
We have a guy that imitated a Walruss,for money and food,the E.M.S.
guys that have to haul him to the hospital says he weights about 700 Ibs.

FastEddie

Joined Jul 14, 2007
The last NASCAR race I went to there were people that rode around in some type of bicycle with a passenger area in back that were looking to pick up passengers. There were 4 of us and they could only carry 2 passengers, so we walked. Never bothered to ask how much it would've cost for 2, kind of curious now though. We parked way out in the back 40 or farther. Not sure if that qualifies as a rickshaw or not. How would you know what would to tip them anyways?

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
F.E. you didn't miss much,you can walk the strip.If you are a tourist,
laying in the sun,is the thing to do. You can't have beer on the beach,
unless the super bowl is in town. Then they want to let have a beer for
$5.00 or more.All the sudden this is not paradise.