resources about renewable energy

StasKO

Joined Apr 28, 2012
hello!

im looking for books about renewable energy..
not books for the laymen but more of a heavy scientific books that really delve into the physics and math and engineering of solar energy and/or wind energy and/or any other type of renewable energy..

if you do know of such books please share

thnx!

StasKO

Joined Apr 28, 2012
thnx bertus..
i already went through some of the links and some of them are dead links and others are geared toward basic understanding of how these stuff works...

im actually looking for books and not sites because books are organized and go step by step in the learning process..

ill definitely check out the links you gave but still if you know of good, scientific books about the subject that would be super

StasKO

Joined Apr 28, 2012
cool thats a nice collection of books..

do you know some of them? can you recommend on a book that is more educational (maybe a book for students)?

amilton542

Joined Nov 13, 2010
If you can get your hands on the "Standard Handbook for Electrical Engineers" or the "Electrical Engineers Reference book", you will find a well rounded chapter from which explains "how it is".

They're a standard reference; these are what you want if you want it how it is. If you want it how it is, book titles can get more specific. In a more formal context, renewable energy is referred to as "Alternate sources of power."

Power generation's never really interested me to be honest. I'd see my interest as a piggy-in-the-middle (the GRID).

I don't own a copy, but I've flipped through this book for an hour 'ere and there in the college library. It's worth every penny if this is what interests you.

"CRC Handbook of Energy Efficiency"

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Handbook-En...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1343949514&sr=1-2#_