requesting article about ICs

RaminR

Joined Feb 18, 2010
hello , every one

I need a new article about Ics for English lesson project with more than 3500 words for translating at the university .

please send it to my email .

thanks . :)

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
"...English lesson project with more than 3500 words for translating at the university."

Seriously, maybe RaminR is looking for an article to practice/demonstrate English translation?

Ken

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
"...English lesson project with more than 3500 words for translating at the university."

Seriously, maybe RaminR is looking for an article to practice/demonstrate English translation?

Ken
I also read it the same way. The OP want some technical english text. So he/she can translate from english to another language. This is quite common. I once had the same assignment once in school

RaminR

Joined Feb 18, 2010

Ken

sorry, my english language is not very good . :(
I mean that , I need an article which give me some informations about new innovations in ICs , and also I want to use it for english lesoon project as (t06afre) said .

thank all friends . :)