reply please how to solve this op amp its not even connected to output so plz tell me how

what type of op amp is it

• op amp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • op amp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zulkifal

Joined Feb 5, 2016
its not connected to output voltage

Zulkifal_screenshot-88.png

Moderators note: removed white space and shown as full image

Last edited by a moderator:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
So you have a poll that asks if the op amp is an op amp or an op amp.

Good luck on getting any useful information from your poll.

As for the question posted in the screenshot, what is the output of an op amp in terms of the input voltages, taking into account the limits imposed by the supply voltages?

Or are you just looking for someone to give you the answer?

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
Q1.
Can you tell me the voltages that are used to power the op amp?
(Clue 1: there are two of them, so your answer must contain two voltages)
(Clue 2: in some places these voltages are called rails, they provide the upper and lower boundaries (rails) for the output, the output can not exceed the upper boundary (rail) and the output can not go lower than the bottom boundary (rail))

Zulkifal

Joined Feb 5, 2016
So you have a poll that asks if the op amp is an op amp or an op amp.

Good luck on getting any useful information from your poll.

As for the question posted in the screenshot, what is the output of an op amp in terms of the input voltages, taking into account the limits imposed by the supply voltages?

Or are you just looking for someone to give you the answer?
Sorry for that I am new at here so i didn't know how the pole works i want to know what type of op amp is it.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Sorry for that I am new at here so i didn't know how the pole works i want to know what type of op amp is it.
Since no specifics are given, you have little choice but to assume that it is an ideal op amp.

In order to determine the output of the circuit of which this op amp is a part of, you just need to know what the output of an op amp is as a function of the voltages at its two input pins.

What is that relationship? If you don't know, then look it up.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
It's "poll", not "pole". Look up both words to learn the difference.

You shouldn't need to look up what a comparator circuit is or what it does. You have an op amp circuit that is very easy to analyze simply by understanding the fundamental concept of an opamp as being a very high gain differential amplifier.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Sorry William, I recognize how much the regulars do to help.

I should have refrained to post that. Not the best qualified to judge, much less to preach them.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Oh, no problem at all. I waffled a bit on being that explicit, but finally opted to go ahead and be so. Judgment call.