Registration of “dj’s fantasi” in Delaware

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
You ain't got it made until you have that bank account in the Bahama's. Is Delaware your home state or was it the convenience?

Best wishes and good luck.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
You ain't got it made until you have that bank account in the Bahama's. Is Delaware your home state or was it the convenience?

Best wishes and good luck.
Convenience. Delaware has the least expensive, simplest registration process.

Working towards the Bahama bank account!

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
And the purpose of this IS?????
Brzrkr
I’ve been building animatronics for personal enjoyment for years. And I have a theater background as well as managed a public attraction. Similar to the attractions by Disney. The last year in which I ran a Haunted House attraction (I did so for 12 years), we grossed $26,000 in 6 hours. Over the preceding decade, gate receipts climbed steadily. I had created a “brand”.

I am now negotiating a lease for space, contracting to make the animatronic outer skins and inner mechanics. Soon, I’ll start negotiating with vendors to fill in retail space.

The attraction will have a ride queue, which surrounds a “town square”. The queue will feed into a seasonal walk through attraction, which will occupy a 3,000 sq.ft. maze. The maze is designed to use standard wall panels with custom painted backdrops. Exiting the maze, the guests will find themselves in the town square. There will be several shops, selling food, drink and souvenirs. I’ll own the food and drink concessions. Off the square will be a “fast line”, where guests can re-enter for a repeat experience.

The animatronics are designed so that with minor modifications (mouth and arm), they can be changed for another seasonal design. Like from winter to July 4th. The backdrops are designed to be quick mounting and stored easily for next year.

As I mentioned, each of these design points were inspired by the Haunted House and technical theater.

Plus a healthy dose of inspiration from Walt Disney.

UPDATE: When I said managed, I was a co-Director as well as the Creative Director.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I’ve been building animatronics for personal enjoyment for years. And I have a theater background as well as managed a public attraction. Similar to the attractions by Disney. The last year in which I ran a Haunted House attraction (I did so for 12 years), we grossed $26,000 in 6 hours. Over the preceding decade, gate receipts climbed steadily. I had created a “brand”.

I am now negotiating a lease for space, contracting to make the animatronic outer skins and inner mechanics. Soon, I’ll start negotiating with vendors to fill in retail space.

The attraction will have a ride queue, which surrounds a “town square”. The queue will feed into a seasonal walk through attraction, which will occupy a 3,000 sq.ft. maze. The maze is designed to use standard wall panels with custom painted backdrops. Exiting the maze, the guests will find themselves in the town square. There will be several shops, selling food, drink and souvenirs. I’ll own the food and drink concessions. Off the square will be a “fast line”, where guests can re-enter for a repeat experience.

The animatronics are designed so that with minor modifications (mouth and arm), they can be changed for another seasonal design. Like from winter to July 4th. The backdrops are designed to be quick mounting and stored easily for next year.

As I mentioned, each of these design points were inspired by the Haunted House and technical theater.

Plus a healthy dose of inspiration from Walt Disney.

UPDATE: When I said managed, I was a co-Director as well as the Creative Director.
Sounds like an interesting concept. I've often been told that my taste is in my feet, so I have no prediction on how this will be received in any given location. It is just the sort of entrepreneurial risk taking that gets us going day to day. Best of luck going forward.