Regarding Circuit Design

magantiamala

Joined May 8, 2012
Hello Sir,
I need to design a circuit for different mosfets , the main aim of the design is it should be simple and easily usable in daily life..

I have build a test setup and i have few components like clamping diode 500v , 50 ohms two resistor connected in series to gate from input supply to switch on the gate. I have a capacitor of 100uf and i have shunt to to measure the current, i have voltmeter to give high voltage and i have a function generator, oscilloscope and power supply.

Now i want to build a circuit in such a way that which components can be kept on the pcd board and which components can be kept outside on the box.

I need to perfom failure test of mosfet for low voltage and high voltage and when my mosfet fails the whole circuit should function normally and i have to only replace my mosfet with new one like trench ,infenion etc.

Could anyone please provide me some ideas.Im also attaching my simulation circuit here.

Attachments

magantiamala

Joined May 8, 2012
In my built test setup i didnt use any temperature pads so we can ommit the temp junctions from the simulation circuit..
I kept kept a capacitor in parallel to output voltage to that when large amout of voltage is applied some energy is saved in this capacitor.