record current on PC


Joined Mar 6, 2009
You can also buy USB style data loggers. You would need to build an electronic interface to convert the current of interest to a voltage signal. If the current of interest is in the 4-20mA range you can actually buy USB loggers specifically for that range.


Joined Mar 4, 2011
Have you concidered using a shunt restistor with a voltage controlled oscillator for a signal, then simply recording it with either sound card scope software or similar? depending on how accurate you need to be, a wave file might give enough of an indication.