rc transmitter

mat.atoi

Joined Nov 23, 2010
Hi..I'm Mat Atoi from Malaysia...need a circuits for my 49MHz heli transmitter..I think it is a 4 channel remote control radio. Thank you for the reply....(sorry if my English is not that good)..

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
My new RC Heli (and airplanes) operate at 2.4GHz. The transmitter scans all channels then automatically selects a channel that is not in use so many RC things can operate at the same time.
I think I saw 49MHz RC toy cars about 25 years ago. But that was before the internet so it would be difficult to find their schematics today.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
You can live in the past if you want. I remember long ago when modellers carried a flag showing "their" frequency.
But RC radios today automatically select a microwave channel without interference.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
You can live in the past if you want. I remember long ago when modellers carried a flag showing "their" frequency.
But RC radios today automatically select a microwave channel without interference.
The bright side to this is we can use our "ancient radios" now with zero interference, and a lot better range! :D

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Who needs range? ;) Read up on the FAA's effort to include model aircraft under its Unmanned Aircraft Program Office (UAPO) (see: page 5, Model Aviation, December, 2010). I am worried whether we will still be able to fly at all.

One of the biggest changes 2.4 GHz has brought about is that a short antenna no longer gets anyone excited. It used to be when someone started to fly without extending their antenna, everyone around would give a warning. Now that doesn't happen. :(

My advice to the OP is to tell us what Tx he is using. Maybe someone knows of a module around. I would also suggest posting on RC Universe or similar sites. Building a module from scratch is just not practical, unless he has much more experience and equipment than he indicates.

John