QVSOP80 Footprint for E.A.G.L.E. C.A.D.

gimechip

Joined Dec 17, 2012
Just wondering if anyone has an Eagle footprint for the QVSOP-80 package as used by the IDTQS34XVH245 QUICKSWITCH® PRODUCTS 2.5V / 3.3V 32-BIT HIGH BANDWIDTH BUS SWITCH.
Better yet, does anyone have an eagle library part for same? I usually use the eagle reference packages library to create my own parts, however qvsop packages are absent from that footprint library.
I have managed to get the datasheet for the package from IDT and can build the part in eagle. Of course, I need to order some IDTQS34XVH245 to verify my footprint once it is completed. This is for a project that I plan to start the third week or so of January 2013 assuming the world does not end on December the 21st :) If anyone already has this footprint or a complete part, it would certainly save a bit of time. I should mention that I am still using Eagle 5.xx, but soon plan to upgrade to 6.xx. Many Thanks - John

gimechip

Joined Dec 17, 2012
I went ahead and created a qvsop80 footprint based on Reference: Jedec Mo-154, Issue C. I do not want to upload it yet, until I verify that it is accurate. However, anyone wishing to have a look at it and perhaps verify it (I haven't received my 32-bit bus switches yet to use for verification), may contact me and I will send the footprint for them to have a look at. I can probably also create similar footprints for anyone in need of a hard to find footprint. Just drop me a message. Regards - John