quick question?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by Mathematics!, Jun 16, 2009.

  1. Mathematics!

    Thread Starter Senior Member

    Jul 21, 2008
    I am final trying to get all the supplies for the PCB etching.
    I am using the toner transfer.

    The only think I cann't find is semi gloss paper.
    Is their another name for it because I asked the guy's at staples and they said they never heard of it.

    They did say they had iron on paper for T shirts can I use this as a substitute or maybe just regular computer paper?

    If staple doesn't have it which I find hard to believe then would michaels have it?

    Something local so I don't have to special order paper online which would be kind of stupid.

    Thanks for any quick replies
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  2. Wendy


    Mar 24, 2008
    Generic: Photographic paper, for inkjet printers.

    Specific: Staples photo basic gloss, Item #471861

    The lower case was on purpose, it is what is on my box.