Quick Matlab Question on Vectors

Ron_7

Joined Dec 18, 2006
Hi There,

just wondering if there is any possible way of storing vectors within a array in matlab.

this is what i am doing. i have a loop going around FRAME number of times. as goes around it creates a stores results from anlysis in a vector called SW.

what i'm trying to do is store the results vector SW for each FRAME with another array of length FRAME. This is so that as it goes around the each frame the results of the previous frame are not lost.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance
Ron

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Hi There,

just wondering if there is any possible way of storing vectors within a array in matlab.

this is what i am doing. i have a loop going around FRAME number of times. as goes around it creates a stores results from anlysis in a vector called SW.

what i'm trying to do is store the results vector SW for each FRAME with another array of length FRAME. This is so that as it goes around the each frame the results of the previous frame are not lost.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance
Ron
Can you post up your current code? It sounds like you may only need to create another embedded loop to achieve this, but it helps if I can see the code-base we are working from.

Thanks.

Dave