Quantum Interconnectivity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
This topics concept is something that itself is interconnective to several of my other topics on the Physics forum that are specific to Quantum Particle/Wave Form behavior in our Universal Reality, in possible Infinite Divergent Universal States of Reality, in Quantum Mechanics, why Quanta are both Particle and Wave and all this being possibly indicative of the existence of a Multiverse.

I started thinking about how just the act of attempting to observe a particle will change aspects of that particle on several levels...thought about old Shroatty's Cat in the Box theory...why Quanta act as both Particle and Wave...why Quanta can have two or more functions...the realities of C as far as velocity as well as my latest Black Hole/White Hole topic and came up with this.

Perhaps all these aspects of Quanta within our Universe as well as what we see in Quantum Mechanics goes beyond just Universal Space/Time Geometry, goes beyond Multiversal Theory...etc..

Perhaps the reasons for all this is that our Universe as well as every other of the possible infinite number of Universal States within our Universal Grouping within a Multiverse....is that Quanta are existing as necessary at every possible geometric position that is possible given the Dimensionality that exists within our Universal State.

Imagine a piece of transparent paper that will represent our Universe...and on that paper there are little dots representing the position of every single Quantum Particle/Wave Form as well as dots representing their wave lengths of frequency.

Then overlaid upon this is another paper representing the same Universal Reality with dots representing the same thing but for the Quanta's position at a different moment in Linear Time....and so on and so on.

If it was possible to do this from the very beginning of the Big Bang when our Universal Reality started as a Single Point or Singularity...eventually every single possible position on these papers would have a dot...and looking through the transparent paper we would eventually just see Solid Black Ink.

Now imagine doing the same thing for every single Divergent Universal Reality that are Infinite in number from within our Universal Grouping within the Multiverse....and then stack them all together...Universe atop Universe.

It would seem redundant to have every position covered INFINITELY by dots...that represent Quanta. I think what this represents and the reality of what it represents is that all the properties and realities of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms come from this OVERLAP OR INTERCONNECTIVITY.

Thus when a Photon as a Particle also acts as a Wave thus the position of this Photon at a Wave Length...this ability is due to such overlap or interconnectivity between Universal States as well as the connection between them and Non-Linear Time.

Split Infinity

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
As per this topic...Quantum Particle Frequency.

Now all Matter is comprised of Quantum Particle/Wave Forms and Matter is required for the generation of such Quanta as Photons. Let's look at Photons. Photons or Light exist as Both a Quantum Particle and Wave. Thus light has frequency and we determine such frequency by physically measuring the WAVES LENGTH.

Even though there is a difference between Quanta being both Particle and Wave...and that description of a Wave Form and Frequency of Light...the two are intrinsic to each other to be able to exist.

Now there are WAVE PACKETS of a specific number of Photons within a Wave Length then there is the ability of a Quantum Particle to also be a Wave and this second is what I want to talk about. The Photon which in a vacuum and uneffected by any major Gravitational Space/Time Warping or Lensing...has a velocity of 186,282 miles per second...and this is said to be our Universal Maximum Velocity. Now as a single Photon within a Wave Packet...Wave Length is traveling through space...the individual single Photon Particles position is indeterminate and is existing at many positions as a wave and this is occurring out of Linear Time. It is THAT ASPECT...Out of Linear Time that is a very BIG KEY to understanding the Quantum Interconnectivity that I believe exists as an Infinite in number connection and association as well just the fact a Photon is both Particle and Wave and it's abilities, applications and behavior allows us a Looking Glass that can see into these Infinite in number states of Universal Reality where such Quanta as a Photon...EXISTS...and also shows the connection between our Universal State to the Photon and back to all other Universal States.

Now I also postulate that the reason that Light travels at the velocity it does is that Photons or Particle/Wave Forms of the Quantum World...is not bound by Quantum Chromodynamics as are such Quanta as Quarks/Gluon to Quark Gluon...as the Color Force makes the separation of two Quarks impossible as the greater the amount of applied energy to attempt this...the greater the strength of the bond becomes between such Quarks.

Now a Photon also being of the Quantum World is not bound...and because it is not along with a few other things...it travels at C without any acceleration to get it up to 186,282 miles per second. Now why and how can it do this?

I believe that due to Quantum Interconnectivity between Infinite Divergent Universal States...the Photon is not in actual motion but rather is EXISTING at infinite positions within Space/Time dependent upon Linear Time and Angle of Generation.

Split Infinity