PWM through ADC

InfahOlic

Joined Feb 5, 2014
I am new at AVR microcontroller,I want to vary PWm duty cycle through ADC which should be an potentiometer at I/p. I need a source code for atmega8 or 16 any of them which can full fil my requirment

shteii01

Joined Feb 19, 2010
ADC is analog to digital converter.

Do you mean DAC? Digital to Analog Converter?

Are you trying to receive PWM or send out PWM?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
OP says that a potentiometer is connected to an ADC input.
The setting of the pot 0-100% is to be used to determine the duty cycle of a PWM output.

Rydaholic

Joined Feb 4, 2014
OP says that a potentiometer is connected to an ADC input.
The setting of the pot 0-100% is to be used to determine the duty cycle of a PWM output.
I also need help in same topic kindly if you got this please send me some kind of source code for it which i can control pwm through potentiometer and also if u tells me how to vary the duty cycle automatically using feedback. I am designing a synchronous buck converter..!

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I also need help in same topic kindly if you got this please send me some kind of source code for it which i can control pwm through potentiometer and also if u tells me how to vary the duty cycle automatically using feedback. I am designing a synchronous buck converter..!

Don't steal someone else's thread. That is very rude.

All it takes is a little searching.

http://www.mikroe.com/products/view/285/book-pic-microcontrollers-programming-in-c/

Oh and YOU need to provide the source code. People are here to help not do your work for you.