Pspice - Concerning measurement of a circuit.

Kango

Joined Sep 22, 2007
Greetings all people!

I have a question concerning a measurement of a circuit that I have designed in Pspice. I want to simulate the upper line frequency and the lower line frequency but I am not certain where I shall place the probes in the circuit.

Anyway, I have calculated the results for upper line frequency and the lower line frequency but I would be very pleased if someone have any ideas how to measure this two things from the circuit.

Farewell.

Kango

Joined Sep 22, 2007
I think C3 is in the wrong place. I'm thinking it belongs between the top of v2 and the top of R1.
I think the circuit is correct. But still I get the wrong results from the simulation. I will check up with this later during the day and perhaps view som results from the simulation.

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
I think the circuit is correct. But still I get the wrong results from the simulation. I will check up with this later during the day and perhaps view som results from the simulation.
OK, but it makes no sense to place an AC short across your signal source. It has absolutely zero effect on the simulation, as far as the output is concerned.