project on semiconductor

gaurav1292

Joined Oct 1, 2009
hii....
i have to make a project on semiconductor for my school exam....i searched d net but i was confused by d vast amount of information and didn't understand what is relevant or not....
plz provide me some good, relevant links from where i could make my project....

CDRIVE

Joined Jul 1, 2008
This is a useful project:
Water Leak Alarm. It will sound a Piezo if water is detected on floor, under sink, under air conditioner air handler etc.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The term semiconductor is a generic one, describing a large group of materials. A subset of this group is used for electronics, but not all semiconductors are electronic in nature.

gaurav1292

Joined Oct 1, 2009
There are millions of semiconductors. Which semiconductor are you referring to?
actually i have to make a project for school exam on semiconductor.....basically i want information related to chemistry on semiconductor...... its a small project about 20 pages and i just wanna know its BASICS, HOW DOES IT WORKS AND THATS ALL..........but as u said d information available on this topic is huge so i am confused what to mention in d project and what not....so if any1 of u knows about semiconductor plz give me some links where i could get the basic on semiconductor say for eg. its origin, working, usefullness and something related to chemistry......