This project has sat in limbo basically because it didn't meet the above requirements. If you want to resubmit this entry please rework the entry to meet the requirements, then drop one of the moderators a PM pointing to it. If it is acceptable a moderator can move it back to the Completed Projects forum and clean up notices and suggestions (making them invisible).When posting a project please include the following information:
- A clear title that describes the project appended by the word 'Project:', for example "Project: 555 Audio Oscillator".
- A list of parts, equipment, software used.
- Details of any theory, references or information that may be applicable.
- Any schematics, source code, etc.
- A short description of what to do.
- In the interests of manageability and security, project files/code/schematics must be locally stored. Links may be used to provide supplementary information, however they must not provide the substance of the project.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|G||Diy digital fpv transmitter under 10grams project||Digital Design||0|
|Digital car dashboard android project for older Nissan - Help needed!||General Electronics Chat||5|
|Project: Digital Clock built with 7490 Decade Counters and a Hacked Quartz Clock||General Electronics Chat||7|
|M||Digital clock project||Homework Help||1|
|help in digital clock project using 555 timer||Homework Help||12|
by Luke James
by Robert Keim
by Luke James
by Gary Elinoff