Project Assistance Request

dhan

Joined Feb 17, 2008
hi all I have a problem in a design a circuit for a driveway to a basement of a building I put 2 approach sensor one in each enter down and upper of that duilding and build 2 timer circuits one for each .The system must be only work one circuit when sensor detect the other must be off I used a multi relay for that but when the time is finished the bounce active again the other circuit doing a false signal. thanks for your answer
Daniel

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Greetings dhan,

Like AAC, most forums prefer you to create your own thread rather than append your question to an active and possibly related thread. The benefits to this approach are two fold. Firstly, your question is more likely to get the specific attention needed to answer it and secondly it avoids an interruption in the flow of any on-going discussion that is taking place in the existing thread.

I see you have recently joined our forum. I hope you enjoy interacting with our members and that you obtain the information you are seeking.

I recommend that you visit our ebook covering Basic Electronics theory at www.allaboutcircuits.com if you have not already done so.

Have fun,
hgmjr (moderator)

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Daniel, can you post a schematic? (And can you use proper punctuation and capitalization? It took me several minutes to decode your message into English.)

Only with a schematic may we deduce why your circuit is triggering falsely after timer-reset.