Programming to read data from Miktsubishi FX1N-40MR

laloopershad

Joined Feb 4, 2014
Hi,

Can anyone please help me how to read/transfer data from FX1N-40MR-DS using ladder logic. I am using GX IEC Developer.

I will really appreciate your help :)

Many Thanks

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Donno why no one is replying to my query...i don't see anything wrong with my post.
well its missing any specific details or specific questions..
read/transfer what data? to what? using what?
maybe like.. I have a 4-20mA sensor and need to output its value to a the hmi display or something like that..

There are numerous tutorials out there to learn how to use a program/plc if thats what you are asking.

laloopershad

Joined Feb 4, 2014
Actually my project is about the detection of power spikes using Mitsubishi PLC. I was told to use the analogue unit FX2N-4AD to read data of the current sensor ACS712 using the TO and FROM function in the GX IEC Developer which isn't tht big prob as the example prog are available in the data sheet. What happened was that the analogue unit available in the lab are FX2N-4AD-TC which is for thermocouple and can only detect temperature reading so i was no longer able to use the analogue unit.
The supervisor told me to skip the analogue unit and connect my inputs with the FX1N-40MR Microcontroller. As the FX1N-40MR-DS only accept the digital inputs so disigned the A/D converter and amplified the voltage to 24vDC as the requirement for the FX1N-40MR. I just wanted to know that in this case how can i read data of the current sensor from the digital inputs of FX1N-40MR.

I will be happy to answer any question and will really appreciate any answers.

Thanks alot

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I'm probably the only person here who has used gx developer, and I don't know what you're talking about. You're in the wrong forum. Try plctalk.net