Programing of 89c52

Subhankar

Joined Aug 29, 2006
Hello I am a final year student of electronics and communication branch. I am willing to make a project using microcontrollers(89c52). I want to do the programing myself. I need to know from where will I get some examples of programs related to this 89c52. Please also refer some books.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The web has enough to make you think you are drinking from a fire hose. Search this forum, use google, and wikipedia. Check out the application notes from the manufacturers. Get Jan Axelson's book(s)

multi

Joined Sep 21, 2006
you can start initially by collecting more information from the net before selecting the project at the same time start muchmore practice on the hardware like LCD ,seven seg display,regulator micon deatils study which u can able to collect from any micon mfg. like atmel ,philips etc.

try to use interfacing the hardware with micon to by writng small code to get intouch with your target.
goahead u can do it

sawanepd

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Hello I am a final year student of electronics and communication branch. I am willing to make a project using microcontrollers(89c52). I want to do the programing myself. I need to know from where will I get some examples of programs related to this 89c52. Please also refer some books.

start with port assigning i/o i.e. using SFR and lcd program in main. lcd line address. initializing lcd, send data on it,