Problem in sending signal from RF MODULES

laxman3018

Joined Jan 19, 2014
I AM working on a project called wireless metal detector
i have one pare of ht12e encoder and ht12d decoder and RF MODULES
when i am sending data from RF transmitter it properly sends the data to reciever...but
i want that when metal detector detects the metal one one signal shuld be send through RF transmitter so that other reciever side i recieved that signal and do something for indication like led glow...i have attached the metal detector circuit diagram i am using.....i have checked that when it detects metal 555ic pin 3 goes high and low high and low.....i tried to connect that pin with encoder but from there i am not getting any signal to reciever....how to do that help me plss..i am noob in electronics.....

Attachments

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I think it would be helpful with a schematic. After google-ing ht12e, there was a lot of hit on that term. Have you tried that?

Which RF Modules do you have?

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Do you have exactly the modules in the second picture?

To me that looks like the RF module is a part of the ht12-module. Have you tried with a switch? To see that the encoding/decoding with RF works?

A schematic would be nice...

laxman3018

Joined Jan 19, 2014
yes i have that..
i have attached the encoderand decoder to rf modules....
.i supply 5v to one pin of encoder and conecected led to decoder at other part its working signal is recieving....i want to connect the encoder to metal detector circuit..i tried to connect one pin with pin 3 of 555ic in diagram but i am not getting any signal to reciever side when metal is detected......

laxman3018

Joined Jan 19, 2014
i am working on a project called PC CONTROLLED METAL DETECTOR ROBOT CAR WITH WIRELESS CAMERA....
i have build the car and able to controlled by pc..for controlling i m using RF 433mhz module with ht12e encoder and ht12d decoder, one 8051 micro-controller and motor driver.
i m sending signal from pc by serial port to micro controller from there it send to RF transmitter and from there to car RF receiver and according to signal received 2 motors are rotating front back and left right.
now for metal dection i m using a circuit whose circuit diagram i already sent it to u and its woking when any metal comes near to coil the buzzer starts beeping ..
now PROBLEM i want that when metal detector circuit detects the metal and buzzer starts beeping at that time some signal shuld be send to my pc so that in pc so that i will come to know that metal has detected(if my car is very far from my system than buzzer sound i wonat able to get thats why i want to send signal) ..for that i m again using one pair of encoder decoder with one pair of RF module transmiter with encoder will be on car with metal detector and reciever and decoder will be on my PC side but problem is how to connect encoder(with rf transmitter) to metal detector.. i checked the metal detector circuit it has 555 timer ic and when metal detects the pin 3 of that ic goes low high low high constantly ....so i conected one pin of encoder to that pin but not able to get any signal on reciever side....(SO HOW TO CONNECT THE ENCODER WITH METAL DETECTOR CIRCUIT)??????....

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

There seems to be an problem with the embedded picture posted at dropbox.
You can better upload the intended picture to the forum.

Bertus

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
To let the RF circuit know that the 555 pin 3 is high-low-high-low... They need to have the same powersupply, I think. That makes those two modules one circuit.

Another issue that might come up is the transmission speed. Does the ht12e encoder work fast enough for the 555's high-low-high-low...?

I could be wrong...