Powerful DC motor

Joe Cool

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Hello All, First post and looking for some real answers. Show me the link; to such a motor,

OK, The motor needs to be in some of these approximate sizes.

Less than 300grs
A range of speed from 0-2000rpm or lets say 3000
high starting torque (I would love to have 5nm) (are you telling I'm nuts)
continuous torque for the range. ( increasing )
18-36 volts Aiming at 24vdc, but I'm open to the best.
Spacing, lets say, 50mm dia, up to 15cm long, shaft, bigger that 4mm.

I want to have 5 motors all working with eachother, For example; pulling the belt.
Don't get stuck on any idea. Just the motors interest me.

I have searched the internet and proberbly started to low with common wording and I'm not able to find the real deal.

OK

Joe Cool

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Not only that, but now, after getting past the search engine and into the part identifier, I can find motors, but their specification??? This was a good route, certainly, but before I actual order something. I need the motor, which is built into the power tool, with the model name of that tool (then I search the part catalog again), which in going to fullfil my specifications. It's a tough one.
OK

Paulo540

Joined Nov 23, 2009
You could probably use one 24v drill to meet your total requirements, my old 13.2v bosch had upwards of 40nm of torque, and went from 0-3200rpm two speeds.

Maybe the drill idea won't be your final prototype, but it might work for experimentation at least.

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
I would choose to use a 12V vacuum cleaner motor out of a portable that plugs to the cigarette lighter for automobile use. Perhaps shortly overdriven with 24V.
I have a motor out of one of those DirtDevil and is impressive. It is about 40mm ⌀ x 50mm long.

Joe Cool

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Robotmarketplace. I think you just hit it on the nose. Never seen a site like that. Haven't seen a robot wars program for years. It use to be on the telly and then onto pay per view. So not having that, lost all this enjoyment.
Still very expensive for when you need 5 of the best.
Any more of those sites with motors out there?