Posts still not showing up??

Roger555

Joined Feb 6, 2011
Can a moderator check my account to see what the issue is (if this even shows up) I posted in the projects forum for help with a circuit 2 days ago still nothing so I tried again today similar to the first post thinking it didn't go through and nothing????

P.S. I would rather submit my 2nd post rather then my first and please don't tell me its been lost!!!!

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

You have two threads that are closed due to violation of the ToS:
Rain sensor for car windows
Vehicle Rain Sensing Window Control

Quote:
6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service
There will be enough sites where automotive questions can be discussed :
Member selected automotive forums

Bertus

Roger555

Joined Feb 6, 2011
Well I just discovered that for some reason the forum doesn't automatically subscribe you to threads that you start?? So both my thread were posted but closed because I am working on a car project ?? This is crazy, oh well. Its a shame this forum is banning automotive discussion not all modification are dangerous. The topics should be closed on a case by case basis. I guess I need to get creative with how I ask for help.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You know, you could have gone all year without posting that. It puts you in a position where you may be banned whereas it would have been no big deal without the declaration. Intent is a big part of what gets people in trouble.

I can recommend several other sites that are as electronically inclined without the rule set. I am not fond of the changes, but I like this site, so I will abide by them. Asking for similar forums is not against the rules, though I have been on other forums it was a big deal.

If you have a question about electronics stick to the facts and you will be OK. My 100 in 1 projects kit had a moisture sensing schematic around 30 years ago, it is among the simpler out there. Google is also a good source, one that many people overlook.

About the competing website/forum, try
http://www.electro-tech-online.com/

Tell them Quiet Man recommended you.