PLZzz HELp

priyajain

Joined Jun 6, 2012
I am doing a project. I have a digital accelerometer module which gives real time acceleration in 3 axis. I want it to store that data and send it in packets at a desiered bit rate. How to do that? please help
Then I want to send this accelerometer data and another digital signal through 1 channel. How to do dat? may be i can use a multiplexer. but how to fix the time frame for both signal in that??
plz help....

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
This is an international forum, members are from all over the world and they might have different time zones than what you have. While you're awake, the experts might be sleeping. You only waited for 3 hours or 3 hours 23 min to be exact. Cant you be a little more patient?

As for me, I dont have any clue to your questions...:D

Allen

Last edited:

priyajain

Joined Jun 6, 2012
Thanks Radiohead.
But i only need a accelerometer chip not a module. I just want that chip to accumulate the data and make packets of accelerometer data and then transmit at time interval predefined by us. Is it possible?

radiohead

Joined May 28, 2009
I can almost guarantee that you will not find all that in one chip. The accelerometer is on chip, another chip for memory storage, a chip to recall the data and form it into packets for transmission and another chip/module (X-bee) to transmit the data. There are probably more steps, but on the fly, I can't think of any.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
I am doing a project. I have a digital accelerometer module which gives real time acceleration in 3 axis. I want it to store that data and send it in packets at a desiered bit rate. How to do that? please help
Then I want to send this accelerometer data and another digital signal through 1 channel. How to do dat? may be i can use a multiplexer. but how to fix the time frame for both signal in that??
plz help....
I have done a similar project in the past (I have a Glove project on my site that utilizes a 3 axis accelerometer), First you will need some sort of Microcontroller to gather the "data" from the accelerometer, then you need to store this data into a serial EEPROM, then you can use a serial port to send all this info + whatever else digital data you have over 1 output on the microcontroller....