plz sir guide to design circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
hiiiiiiiiiiii dear

i have been traying to learn circuit designing. i know the component i need but when i draw schematics digram i have no idea. how to calculate
someone tell me what i do personally to design circuit correctlly load-20kohms, current o/p-2amp,ac 230 to dc12 v
how we deside power rating of component
transformer- max/min voltage and current rating
rectifier-max/min voltage and current rating
capactior-capactions and working voltage

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Most of the advice dispensed here is indeed free, but you'll need to provide much more detail of what you are trying to accomplish. What power supply do you want to use? What schematic are you hoping to follow, what does your design need to do? The more specific you can be, and the more effort you make to help yourself, the better will be the advice you receive here.

If you're not looking for details, but instead an education, check out the references provided on this site.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
That's perfectly fine. But there's no need to tell the world, just vote with your feet and stay silent if you don't want to contribute. I read far more posts here than I respond to. Many I'm unable to offer anything useful, but many I just don't want to, able or not.

Telling a new poster that he can't get something here for free just isn't true, and is discouraging to a beginner.

Yako

Joined Nov 24, 2011
That's perfectly fine. But there's no need to tell the world, just vote with your feet and stay silent if you don't want to contribute. I read far more posts here than I respond to. Many I'm unable to offer anything useful, but many I just don't want to, able or not.

Telling a new poster that he can't get something here for free just isn't true, and is discouraging to a beginner.
Dude, I have contributed so much to the Internet that it isn't funny. So don't put that on me. I have C# programs out there which are free for the taking that took me over two-months to do.

I started off as a very novice programmer contributing to a site called planet source code in the visual basic section. I had some guys making fun of me at first and copying my abstract with a better way to code it and posting it just to put me down and get under my skin.

Towards the end, when I dumped VB6 and took up .net programming, one of these guys that I speak of sent me an e-mail saying 'holly crap Trent' I cannot get my head around your Pacman game.

The laugh is on them.

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
my aim is learn basic concept how can find the value of all component
here i draw unregulated power supply block digram how can convert it into schematic digram if load 20k ohms at2amp
230vac(transformer+diode+capactior+load)12dc
so how can calculate transformer,diode,capactior working voltage
i post this thread many time but nobody give correct answer plz give correct answer

Adjuster

Joined Dec 26, 2010
What you are asking for is actually a very great deal, to understand a whole subject. This will require considerable study and effort on your part: there are really no short cuts to this.

Consider what you have requsted - a power supply delivering 2A into 20kohms? This would be running at 40kV output voltage, and 80kW output power, which implies a very big device indeed! Designing such a thing would be a very major project.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I suspect he means 2A on the high side and 12V on the low side, but the OP needs to make all this clear. I still don't know if he's looking for an education or a schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.