plz help very urgent

sen

Joined Jun 5, 2012
plz help me with the circuit and its description of rf based marks announcing system... its really urgent.....help me out

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
plz help me with the circuit and its description of rf based marks announcing system... its really urgent.....help me out
I'm not sure what you expect, but you have given no information, not even a hint of what you want. The description you have given is nonsense, unintelligible. You have gotten off to a bad start.

You are welcome at AAC. This is a no flame zone, which the moderators enforce. If you expect help you need to put a bit more thought into your questions.

I understand English is probably not your first or second language, but you need to spend more time composing your questions via Google translate. If you want any help at all, it really is important.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
From a quick Google search, using an 8051 microcontroller might be one of the requirements.

You've really given very little for us to go on.

making a wild guess, I think the marks announce reference is referring to something like paintball markers, and to announce when a strike has been made in what would normally be considered a potentially lethal area.

But, that's all the time I have to spend on this.