Plot the locus of Electric-field

mo2015mo

Joined May 9, 2013
Hii guys :)

I have been solved the problem about plotting the locus of electric field where the equation of E is given But when i watching the solution of that question from a solution manual of applied EM book ,,, I have been confused :confused: :confused:

so i hope u to help me to find the mistake in my solution Or Is the Solution manual incorrect ??
I attached photo contains the question , my solution & manual solution for that question ..

Please help me as soon as and thanks in advance

Attachments

mo2015mo

Joined May 9, 2013
What are you trying to say when you do this? That you are unhappy and surprised that nearly four hours have gone by and we haven't jumped up and provided the answer to which you feel you are entitled?
nothing i wanted to be said but i written those just for up to the subject
and because i wanted any answered about that befor enter my exam room
I'm sorry Mr, Wbahn if i annoied u
:) :) :)

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hoping to get an answer from an internet forum before you enter an exam is not something to wager a grade on!

My first post in the forum went quite some time before it received it's first reply. In fact, I was already a Senior Member (100+ posts) long before that happened.

mo2015mo

Joined May 9, 2013
Hoping to get an answer from an internet forum before you enter an exam is not something to wager a grade on!

My first post in the forum went quite some time before it received it's first reply. In fact, I was already a Senior Member (100+ posts) long before that happened.
I know that u is senior intellegant member and so sorry again :)

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I agree that your solution looks correct. The text of their solutions seems fine, but the diagram doesn't agree with it. They might have tweaked the question between editions of the text and didn't update the diagram.

mo2015mo

Joined May 9, 2013
I agree that your solution looks correct. The text of their solutions seems fine, but the diagram doesn't agree with it. They might have tweaked the question between editions of the text and didn't update the diagram.
Yes yessss ,,, thank you Mr. WBahn for your help
Wish You the Best :)