pllz provide me with the proof of the capacitors laws !!!

ujnikm

Joined Nov 15, 2012
Can u provide me with the proof of the laws of capacitors in parallel and series ???!!!!!,,,,,,,coz I've that as an assignment :D:D

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
Instead, I will ask you, how does the capacitor work, in terms of charge separation and disbursement? And, how would that affect the total capacitance when placed in series and in parallel?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I'm just guessing here, but I imagine that the point of the assignment is for YOU to prove these relationships, instead of just having someone else do your work for you so that you can turn it is claiming it as your own.

So what do you know about the voltage, current, and charge relationships regarding capacitors in parallel and capacitors in series?

ujnikm

Joined Nov 15, 2012
thank you all.....i did it but i want to ensure that,,,,,i proved it like the proof of resistances in series and in parallel.......sorry if u are bothered from me:(:(

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
thank you all.....i did it but i want to ensure that,,,,,i proved it like the proof of resistances in series and in parallel.......sorry if u are bothered from me:(:(
If that's the case, then your post should be something like: "Here is how I answered this question. Please look it over and tell me if I am right or where I have gone wrong."

If you look around the forum, you will see that many of us will spend an extreme amount of time and energy helping people that are making honest and obvious efforts. But we don't accept, "I did it," claims as evidence of that work. Would you accept "Okay, I did it," as a useful response?

If nothing else, consider what that says about your attitude. You are basically saying that it is not worth your time and effort, even though it is your assignment and you are receiving a grade for it, to post YOUR work, but you expect others, who are receiving nothing at all, to take the time and make the effort to post THEIR work.