please ..please :( help me .?!

Rasha_Muslima

Joined Apr 23, 2010
peace be upon you

salam alakum every body i need your help ...
i have to do cascade bjt with voltage gain =40 i need that quickly please
may allah blessing you :)

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Do you have any idea about it?
Post the things you know already.

Important

The Homework Help Forum is not a free homework service; we are here to help your understanding, but fully expect the users of this forum to dictate the course of their own learning.

When posting a request for homework/coursework/assignment help, you must provide details of your attempts at the questions. Any thread that just posts up a copy of the questions without any attempts on the part of the opening poster will be directed to this thread and will be given 48 hours to satisfy the requirements detailed within. Help us, help you.
Bertus

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
A single Darlington device can have more gain than that.
What's the use of cascading, or is it like quasi design

Rasha_Muslima

Joined Apr 23, 2010
brothers i am so sorry . i am new member here i didnot read ordars well . i thought that allow . i am just hadnot multisim program that help me to do that . and i can say i am weak in cascade procedure . realy i donot know the physical meaning of it . i am sorry again . forgive me please

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I dont think it matters any more Audioguru.

Those posts were on 4-23-2010.. and according to his location, He was in Jordan, but would be in heaven tomorrow.

Tomorrow would have been 4-24-2010..

Rasha_Muslima

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Does your Allah tag along everywhere you go? Why?
thanks brother for your question . if you belive me i will tell you . that every body need one love him , one beside him , one keep him when he weak
,one hear him when he alone , when he afraid ,when he cry and no any one see his Tears ... god who only stay beside me all the time i love him really i love him and i think he love me too. brother i am writing now and really i feel i need to cry , you donot know how much i love him , he acheive all my sweat dream , he keep me , he is srong , he create Earth ,sea ,fishes,stars ,sky ,and every things ... every things ... my origin language is arabic so i am sorry for my weak english ... and i feel sad because i donnot find words to express my love to Allah who creat me . i am sorry if that Annoying you :)

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I think you have a mental problem to be so extremely obsessed with your religion.
You probably spend more time praying than you spend living.

EDIT:
We talk about electronic circuits here. Please keep your religion away from here.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Hi Rasha.
I do not think any (except one perhaps) got offended by your postings. As most of us know, then you say "i ask Allah to achieve all your dreams" So is that more a way of expression gratitude in your part of the world. Like we say god bless in the western world. Not some attempt to do missionary work.

Rasha_Muslima

Joined Apr 23, 2010
i am engineer ok .. i have not any problem in my life .. i am spend my life between books and useful sites with Evidence i am here:) . you ask me and i answer you .
EDIT:
We talk about electronic circuits here. Please keep your religion away from here.
i am not change the topic remmember you did that .
do not be nervous :rolleyes:

He was in Jordan
i am girl ( she not he):confused:
EDIT:
forgive me if i annoy any one

Rasha_Muslima

Joined Apr 23, 2010
Hi Rasha.
I do not think any (except one perhaps) got offended by your postings. As most of us know, then you say "i ask Allah to achieve all your dreams" So is that more a way of expression gratitude in your part of the world. Like we say god bless in the western world. Not some attempt to do missionary work.
i think you would say that many words may have the same meaning ..:)
no no no i am not do any missionary work why do you think if any one have some religion words he do missionary work :mad:
it is not my work i am just like this just please belive me .:(

Last edited:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I achieved more than my dreams:
1) I stopped working and retired. My investments take good care of me and my family.
2) I was quickly going blind then got new lenses for my eyes (cararacts surgery).
3) I had a heart attack and was quickly dying. I got my heart arteries unblocked with Angioplasty surgery. My arteries were fixed before any damage occured to my heart.
4) Parts of every day are peaceful except the parts that are exciting.

Allah had nothing to do with them.

Rasha, I don't know any Arab girls. I also don't know any Muslims.
I think your world is completely different to my world.
I hope you marry a nice man and have many wonderful healthy children.

Rasha_Muslima

Joined Apr 23, 2010
I achieved more than my dreams:
1) I stopped working and retired. My investments take good care of me and my family.
2) I was quickly going blind then got new lenses for my eyes (cararacts surgery).
3) I had a heart attack and was quickly dying. I got my heart arteries unblocked with Angioplasty surgery. My arteries were fixed before any damage occured to my heart.
4) Parts of every day are peaceful except the parts that are exciting.

Allah had nothing to do with them.

Rasha, I don't know any Arab girls. I also don't know any Muslims.
I think your world is completely different to my world.
I hope you marry a nice man and have many wonderful healthy children.
my brother:) we live in the same world our sun like your sun . open the window now people in the streat like people in our streat the real world ,real life, real heaven in your heart not in money,your apperance atc.. . brother i have missing thing in my life but Allah Give me other things that made me happy . i trust Allah ,when you trust him feeling his strong sure he will help you . i am talk with allah about my problem really he help me in wonderfull way .

god blessing you . and protect you ,and keep your family ,:)

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
To each and every one...
We have muslims here, for one I am too.
Each and every one of us behave differently, but it does not mean we are different.
We have a common faith, like the faith you have on jesus and others, the only different is some does not express it like OP did.

The way arab responds is because they know arabic and it holds a very deep meaning to the language of the after life. For me I cannot speak arabic now but that will be taken care of when I face our creator in the day of judgment, don't ask how and why, cause those are for muslims to know and to keep the religion talk out of these forums.

She expresses her gratitude the way she is taught, it's nothing to be too concerned about. For me, I know to keep my religion to myself when I deal with other beliefs, it's how we get along to keep our humanity.

I advice to you all, please do not bring up such questions to Arabs, some will get offended, I say this not because an OP will leave, it's just that it's not polite.

And Audioguru, what you said about earlier is what you believe, but what I believe is that you are wrong. And I do not have to prove it, cause I am happy for you, and it is that you are kind to your loved ones and that is enough to keep you provided in this world but alas not in after life. But this is not ur concern as it is not in he you believe in.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Not polite? Since when have you worried about being polite?

Just forget religion. I dont care what you believe.

As long as you do, be happy.

And think about what you say to others.

This is all about circuits not all about deities.

Ohms law is the same to me as it is to you.