please help in designing a counter that is able to describe the following cycle

alomari949

Joined Dec 14, 2015
design a counter that is able to describe the following cycle 0,1,2,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,0,1,2,3

could you please draw it

thank you

alomari949

Joined Dec 14, 2015
Not unless you give me your grade. You have to do the work yourself. Tell us what you have done so far.

ak
Thank you for your concern but I cant do it on my own now because I have to be with my father in the hospital all day and the dead line is tomorrw.
I took 17 out of 20 in my first mid in this subject .

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Oh, well that makes claiming credit for someone else's work okay.

Since you clearly also don't have enough time to submit the work, please provide the instructor contact information, including institution and course number, along with your student ID number and I will be happy to coordinate things with your professor.

alomari949

Joined Dec 14, 2015
Oh, well that makes claiming credit for someone else's work okay.

Since you clearly also don't have enough time to submit the work, please provide the instructor contact information, including institution and course number, along with your student ID number and I will be happy to coordinate things with your professor.
If you don't wanna help out a man in trouble .Let someone else.
I hope someday that you will be in my position to feel what I fell .
I dont care about the mark . what I want is to be able to tell my father some good news before his surgery

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Thank you for your concern but I cant do it on my own now because I have to be with my father in the hospital all day and the dead line is tomorrw.
I took 17 out of 20 in my first mid in this subject .
Sorry about your father but why did you wait till the last minute to work on this?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
If you don't wanna help out a man in trouble .Let someone else.
I hope someday that you will be in my position to feel what I fell .
I dont care about the mark . what I want is to be able to tell my father some good news before his surgery
So what good news would you tell him? "Hey Dad, I was able to talk someone into doing my homework for me so that I could take credit for someone else's work. Aren't you so proud of me?"

And I HAVE been in your situation -- more than once.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Tell your instructor about your problem in meeting the deadline. If he isn't compassionate enough for you, you can vilify them and the school in social media. Of course if it's found out that you weren't on the 1 day deadline, you will be the villain in social media.

If your instructor isn't the department head, you'll have a place for recourse (department head) should you get denied.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
There might be a flaw in the specification. Either the last 3 doesn't belong at the end of the sequence, or the sequence needs to be

{0, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12}+

This notation means the sequence inside the curly braces repeats 1 or more times. You also probably ought to provide for undefined states that are not in the sequence going to a legal state. My suggestion would be to make states 4, 5, 13, 14, 15 all go to state 0. Seems like a straight forward problem to solve with a 4-bit counter you can reset, load, and count with.

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
First of all sorry to hear about your dad and i hope he'll get better soon. My father died while I was away going to the pharmacy for him, taking a break studying for an Icelandic saga test.

Why am i telling you this? Because after talking to my teachers about the fact that I would have to be one of the people which arranged the funeral they were more than a little bit understanding and for an example I was allowed to take that test a week later.

But the bottom line is that this is your homework and it's pointless if you get grades on something you didn't do.