Please Help, I need to upload it to my teacher as soon as possible

NinjaEngineer

Joined Dec 13, 2011
I nee help with designing a circuit using circuit maker:

Design a Circuit that finds if M words include the three words X,Y,Z
and then replaces it with A,B,C.
The output F is set to 1 if X,Y,Z is found in the sequence of M words.

*simplify if needed, to find X,Y and replacing it with A,B.

I guess the idea is about using shift registers....

I need help please!

spider87

Joined Dec 9, 2011
I know there are people that will help but it's sad. You are in school for this. You need to be LEARNING this not asking people on here how to do it or to do it for you... You realize you're only hurting yourself?

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Sounds like a job for sed -e 's/XYZ/ABC/g'

Unless you post the work you've done so far via screencap or writing out the logic in TeX (see my sigline on formulas), you won't get much of any help.

We are more than willing to provide FREE HELP to students having problems working on an assignment, after they have shown the complete question, their complete solution, or as far as they got, with questions on how to proceed or to have it double checked. However WE DO NOT GIVE ANSWERS out as a homework service does.

Read the Homework Rules tacked at the top of the forum before posting, please.

You are encouraged to edit your original post to give the problem and whatever solution, or ideas for a solution you have come up with, though. After that point, somebody may be along to assist you.

Yes, I am aware I could have answered your question in the time it took me to write this, but that is irrelevant, as it is MY Time.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Just to clarify, you are referring to computer words, right? Of how many bits? 4? 8? How big M can get? Where are the words under examination stored?

Other than that, what thatoneguy said still stands.