please gpr pcb deep please

tawy

Joined Nov 22, 2009
i need it so so match i must bult one pleas have enyone the pcb circut of a good and deep gpr metal detector
thanks for you all

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
So, you think that you can just build a powerful ground penetrating radar with a PCB?

Sorry, that's not how it works. You would need some expensive equipment, and know how to safely construct and operate high-powered equipment.

Why do you need this, anyway?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Are you sure you don't just want a simple metal detector?

You'll note texting language isn't used much here.

tawy

Joined Nov 22, 2009
thanks gor you all
we are a group of freinds we hope we can buld agpr becous in our country we have alot of hedin treasuers and metal detector dosnt work good we need gpr going to deep of 5-6 m
forgive me i know my english is so bad
thank tou one more time

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
thanks to you all
We are a group of friends. We hope we can build a gpr because in our country , we have a lot of hidden treasures, and a metal detector doesn't work well. We need gpr going to (a) depth of 5-6 meters.
Forgive me, I know that my English is very bad.
thank you one more time
Your English is certainly better than I could hope to write in your language, even though I don't know where in the world you are, or what language you speak.

Ground penetrating radar is a fairly recent development. It has been very helpful in efforts of locating and removal of land mines in several countries.

However, equipment that is powerful enough to penetrate many meters below the ground, also has the potential to harm people that are operating it.

It is against the policies of this Board to discuss topics that may cause harm in the way of bodily injury or property damage.

If you do find somewhere to discuss this topic, be aware that to attempt to design and build such an item requires many years of training, normally at a college/university level, and experience.

If you attempt to do so without prior training and experience, you will likely cause yourself and others in the immediate area to suffer injuries.