hi Does anyone know the pin configuration of 8-pin IC 8021-22 a.k.a "Ding Dong sound producer".
I Thread Starter imfaizzi Joined Oct 11, 2008 20 Oct 18, 2008 #1 hi Does anyone know the pin configuration of 8-pin IC 8021-22 a.k.a "Ding Dong sound producer".
mik3 Joined Feb 4, 2008 4,843 Oct 18, 2008 #2 Here is the datasheet http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/226298/ETC/8021-2.html
beenthere Joined Apr 20, 2004 15,819 Oct 18, 2008 #3 Is it one of these? - ftp://ftp.comlab.ox.ac.uk/pub/Cards/txt/8021.txt.
hgmjr Joined Jan 28, 2005 9,027 Oct 18, 2008 #4 Take a look at these. hgmjr Attachments Ding-Dong Pinout.PNG 39.8 KB Views: 113 Ding-Dong Circuit.PNG 21.6 KB Views: 120
I Thread Starter imfaizzi Joined Oct 11, 2008 20 Oct 19, 2008 #5 beenthere said: Is it one of these? - ftp://ftp.comlab.ox.ac.uk/pub/Cards/txt/8021.txt. Click to expand... yeah its more like this except for having 8 pins instead of 28. Can u give the configuration for 8-pins one please?? I need to use it now. gotta hand up my assignment on Monday.
beenthere said: Is it one of these? - ftp://ftp.comlab.ox.ac.uk/pub/Cards/txt/8021.txt. Click to expand... yeah its more like this except for having 8 pins instead of 28. Can u give the configuration for 8-pins one please?? I need to use it now. gotta hand up my assignment on Monday.
I Thread Starter imfaizzi Joined Oct 11, 2008 20 Oct 19, 2008 #6 hgmjr said: Take a look at these. hgmjr Click to expand... its an 8 pin IC. Whats written at the top of the IC is this ICL8021 CPA iS8601 Attachments Pins up.jpg 40.7 KB Views: 46 Standing (Far).jpg 39.6 KB Views: 30 Vertical.jpg 39.4 KB Views: 33 Standing (near).jpg 38 KB Views: 38
hgmjr said: Take a look at these. hgmjr Click to expand... its an 8 pin IC. Whats written at the top of the IC is this ICL8021 CPA iS8601
hgmjr Joined Jan 28, 2005 9,027 Oct 19, 2008 #7 My investigation indicates that the ICL8021 is an operational amplifier. hgmjr Attachments ICL8021 info.PNG 93.8 KB Views: 71
I Thread Starter imfaizzi Joined Oct 11, 2008 20 Oct 19, 2008 #8 hgmjr said: My investigation indicates that the ICL8021 is an operational amplifier. hgmjr Click to expand... yeah man thats the config. Thnx
hgmjr said: My investigation indicates that the ICL8021 is an operational amplifier. hgmjr Click to expand... yeah man thats the config. Thnx