PIC18f4520 project.plz help alittle

nikolas

Joined Jan 21, 2010
i am doing a project on fuel cell in a UPS. i need to display voltage,current,air pressure and temperature on a LCD display.So far i had already display volatge and current but i am stuck with the other two.i m using pt1000 as my temperature sensor.anybody knws how to program the temperature part?
one more thing i am using a MCU board to test my program so the volatage and current i display is max 5v only.

one last help,i need to control the fan in my UPS,anybody got the if..else code like if the temperature hit 40degrees and above,the fan will increase speed.if the temperature stay at 40 the fan will operate normally.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
What is the expected range of temperatures? An RTD is usually found in cryogenic temperatures. You probably could use an LM35.

Something like a voltage comparator operating a relay is a nice fan control.

nikolas

Joined Jan 21, 2010
pardon me for my noobness...wat is a RTD?
my expected range is 50 to 100 degree.we are using pt1000 to monitor the temperature in a fuel cell stack so LM35 is not possible.do u have any circuits diagram on how to build a board with pic18f4520 and pt1000 on it.if possible the LCD display cos i already tested on a MCU board to display volt n current now i need to display temperature..thanks for the help