Phillips 3055 scope problem

redlght

Joined Jan 26, 2014
I have a Phillips 3055 scope was using a voltage divider circuit for looking at a transmitter's audio. Well the one i was testing i under estimated the power output 200 watts and it over powered the voltage divider and the scope and smoked the resistor in the divider and on the a channel of the scope it did not take it out completely but the scale is a bit off now. But the main problem is the screen it didn't have the halos around it before now it does i have to lower the intensity to get rid of it but would like to repair it. Any clues on what may have went? 2 photos of it one with intensity turned down and one were it normally was set at. It did not used to have be turned this low on intensity before this happened.Thanks

redlght

Joined Jan 26, 2014
I was told that a few times But it used to be set right where it is at and had no halo now it has to be turned down to get rid of it.

Dr.killjoy

Joined Apr 28, 2013
Check out the black out circuit....Also there is no direct anwser because you screwed up so find the schematic and get cracking on check the parts for the failure or out of specs