PDF e-book reader software

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
Hi

I have checked all forums but couldn't find any forum on books etc. If in your opinion it doesn't fit here, then I humbly request you to move it to an appropriate forum. Thank you.

My school has ample of e-book but I don't use them. Almost all my friends use those e-books and don't buy paperbacks. But I don't know why I don't feel comfortable reading an e-book. When using e-book it seems that as if my mind is not really absorbing whatever I'm reading. Does this happen to you as well?

I have decided that I will do my best to get myself comfortable with using e-books because this way I can save money, can get many reference e-books, and can carry those e-books in my laptop anywhere and further I would free a lot of space on my bookshelf. Most e-book, especially with color pictures, are in PDF as far as my experience goes. Today I downloaded Adobe Digital Edition and Kindle for PC. The big problem with Adobe Digital is that it doesn't have any bookmarking, annotating, highlighting features. On the other side Kindle for PC doesn't read PDF e-book. Could you please recommend me any good e-book reader software which can handle PDF e-books effectively and doesn't have many shortcomings? Any other suggestions?

I thank you for your time and help.

Regards
PG

PG1995

Joined Apr 15, 2011
I have just download MartView which reads PDF e-books and is very good. The very big drawbacks are it ONLY reads which means you cannot annotate, bookmark, or highlight anything. Can you recommend any other reader of MartView kind but doesn't have MartView's drawbacks.