PCB manufacturing

akis02

Joined Apr 30, 2011
Hi, could you please recommend a PCB manufacturer for hobbyists? I use Diptrace and can supply Gerber and NCdrill files. My supplier is a bit expensive, charges 75 UK pounds for four copies (min quantity) of a dual sided board of 20cm x 15 cm. Thanks.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
You might find an EBay listed China house I've used interesting: Elec.Hobby takes gerbers and shipped boards very fast (within 2 weeks at my door in the US). The largest board he lists is 10x10cm, qty 10 for $40, free ship. If you message him he'll quote any size board. I got 50 small boards (just under 2x2") for $40 + $20 for DHL shipping.

(All prices are in US Dollars.)
http://stores.ebay.com/Elec-Hobby

akis02

Joined Apr 30, 2011
Thanks, now I just need to design the stupid circuit which is really annoying me as I cannot fit all the tracks where they need to go.

ovpcb

Joined Aug 12, 2015
Hi, could you please recommend a PCB manufacturer for hobbyists? I use Diptrace and can supply Gerber and NCdrill files. My supplier is a bit expensive, charges 75 UK pounds for four copies (min quantity) of a dual sided board of 20cm x 15 cm. Thanks.
Hi,I'm a supplier could provice a really good price, any need kindly let me know:)