PCB enclosure

Jim_2.0

Joined May 14, 2006
Hi fellas

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any good manufacturers of IP rated PCB enclosures? I know Phoenix contact make them, that is what i am currently using. But i need something a little different to what they can offer. I cant seem to find any other manufacturers, the only other option is to get the boss to splash out and start moulding our own :eek:

Erin G.

Joined Mar 3, 2005
I Googled "IP rated PCB enclosures" and got 132,000 hits. What, specifically, are you looking for? Size, IP rating, application,...?

Jim_2.0

Joined May 14, 2006
Its for an industrial application, so box needs to be at least IP65. It needs to have provision for terminal connectors, at the moment we have one 12 way, one 4 way, and one two way connector on our box, so 18 in total ( 6 inputs and 12 outputs) And it also needs to be DIN rail mount. Know of anyone who produces such a thing??

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
We tried V-scoring and solvent bonding ABS to get an IP enclosure. It was a disaster. As a result we concluded that there was no alternative to blowing a mold and potting. Tell your boss to limber up his checkbook and his writing instrument.