PCB design software on ebay.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nigelwright7557, Aug 24, 2017.

1. nigelwright7557

Thread Starter Distinguished Member

May 10, 2008
  2. dendad

Feb 20, 2016
    I had a look at the web site (http://www.ckp-railways.talktalk.net/) and found the white writing on green background very hard to look at so exited straight away. A hint... make your web site easy to look at and you will get more visitors staying ;)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  3. nigelwright7557

Thread Starter Distinguished Member

May 10, 2008
    I didn't think that website still existed.
    Its many years out of date and redundant.
    I no longer have access to it so cant delete it.

Official website at www.murtonpikesystems.co.uk

4. Janis59

Aug 21, 2017
    Actually I never had understood whay anyone is buying this soft. There outside are SO MUCH beautiful wo..., sorry, software and so many of them are not only priceless but the pay-less too.
    Personally I may understand it if You need to produce a 12-leyer PCB with size of say 40x60 cm, then OK, buy it. But in my life rarely the pcb is even A5 sized, sooner it is half or even quarter this size, thus there are tons of freeware around.
    One I tried quite much was heavy-ware Eagle. I disliked it - too sophisticated, too much unneeded functions, unhandy and bad cracks available. Other was FreePCB - I liked it very much, but my collegues disliked, thus what I made I was incapable to show them. Therefore I tried gEDA and KiCAD. Disliked. Its unhandy and lack much needed things in. So we stopped at SprintLayer.v6. Very easy, very wide chances to draw by a head and fingers instead of those dumb automate, plenty of good cracks everywhere (sometimes with good viruses). Only disadvantage that I needed to install the virtual Windows (those who must die) into VirtualBox, because Wine is not strong enough to make my Linux so drunk that it forget this program is not written for Linuxes :) and start to execute.