PCB design help, does anyone want to do one for me?

chunkmartinez

Joined Jan 6, 2007
Hello...I am in need of a PCB design. It is a simple circuit and I am still expirimenting and working on the final aspects of the circuit today but should have the schematic finished by tomarrow. It is a "headphone amplifier" a simple cmoy like circuit that has a 3 band eq network before the amplification stage. It will use a tl072 quad opamp. I am willing to paypal a member $20 for a decent design so that I can send it to a PCB etching manufacturer.

Or does anyone know of a PCB manufacturer who will also do the PCB design and for a good price. I have a bookmark to an over-seas PCB etching manufacturer that I came across in a thread over here but there site says that a PCB cad design will need to be submited and I cannot use eagle or others so far...It's hard for me to pickup rightnow.

A fancy PCB design with multi-layering, masks etc would be nice!

Thanks for any help..

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I know of one fellow who used free lance designing boards and such, we used to hire him on over 10 years ago.

Twenty bucks would buy not even half an hour of his time.

chunkmartinez

Joined Jan 6, 2007
I know of one fellow who used free lance designing boards and such, we used to hire him on over 10 years ago.

Twenty bucks would buy not even half an hour of his time.
It's a relatively simple circuit so it may not be a big deal to someone interested.

chunkmartinez

Joined Jan 6, 2007
I might be interested. Do you want to send me the circuit to have a look? I use Eagle.
I will be finishing up my final schematic later today or by tomarrow and I can upload it then. I can PM you.

How many components and about how may pins?
A very rough estimate is about 24 components(resistors mostly and about 7 caps) plus a 14 pin quad opamp IC. Holes may be about 65...The board will need to be around 60x30mm...This is all rough approximation..

samjohns

Joined Jan 20, 2013
take a look at http://www.sunstone.com/PCB123.aspx -

PCB123® - Free PCB Design Software from Sunstone

Whether you need a one-off or a full production run of printed circuits, Sunstone has a PCB design service to meet your needs.
PCB123® Design Software

New V 4.1.25. Free PCB Software from Design to Build
Release Notes
Integrate PCB123 to your schematic editor, or use our native schematics and layout tools for maximum effectiveness. Your free PCB design software solution just keeps getting better.

Our library of 500,000 fully defined, fully qualified parts that are ready for design and online ordering, makes PCB123 the PCB design software tool with the most ready-to-use parts anywhere.

Hope this helps.

I am not affiliated with this company . But I do use their free software and their service.