PCB design for amplifier

kaname08

Joined Sep 22, 2010
We had a made a amplifier using BJT and it does work in breadboard, then we transferred it in a pcb,but any sound will not be heard,
My question is, is there a right thing in designing for the amplifier??:confused:

jimkeith

Joined Oct 26, 2011
Murphy's law in action--prototypes work--production does not work

Electrons never make mistrakes!

Find your error--recheck--do not make assumptions--they can get you into trouble

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Audio amplifiers usually do not suffer from mysterious circuit board probelms. You have simply made a mistake and you must look closely until you find it.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
We had a made a amplifier using BJT and it does work in breadboard, then we transferred it in a pcb,but any sound will not be heard,
My question is, is there a right thing in designing for the amplifier??:confused:
Can you post a copy of the amp here?

hgmjr

kaname08

Joined Sep 22, 2010
Audio amplifiers usually do not suffer from mysterious circuit board probelms. You have simply made a mistake and you must look closely until you find it.
I'm sorry about that, I really thought its our connection is the problem but my classmate said" oh your Rc is far from collector of the transistor", so i asked here if its true or not,

Can you post a copy of the amp here?
hgmjr
you mean the pcb design?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I think we are having a language problem.

We need a schematic of the circuit...and photos of the circuit board would help a lot. Only then can we do anything besides guess.