Pc oscilloscope help needed for this

howdoesthatworkguy

Joined Jul 23, 2007
I need help getting hold of bitscope details. I am living in China and can't get to their website to downlaod any details on the top of their range 4 channel device. Could someone help me with this and post sch, pcb, and other details to this post so I could downlaod them.

Bitescope looks like a very good project, living in China I can get the PCB made for next to nothing and even old components are easy to find or find replacements that are simalar.

I have not come across anything as good as bitscope yet. I should have stayed in Austarlia or NZ to download this :) So far this is what I have found if anyone else is interested,

Bitscope
www.bitscope.com (I cant acess this site at all or its links)

Xoscope
xoscope.sourceforge.net/

WinScope (software that can be used 4 Xoscope hardare or other hardware)
http://www.mitedu.freeserve.co.uk/Do...s/download.htm

Zelscope is software, like Winscope for a dual channel
http://www.zelscope.com/

Out of all of these bitscope looks best. Can someone help me get these files ?

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Someone else asked about this a week or so ago.

You have NO idea how much work it would be to copy all of that stuff, or how much there is! :confused:

I am pretty sure that the folks at Bitscope had to turn off access from China, as LOADS of Chinese were downloading the files, causing HUGE bandwidth consumption - but nobody from China was buying anything from them. :(

So if someone who DID have access to the information were to go to the large effort to collect all of that information and post it all somewhere (probably violating International Copyright Laws) and word got out, the bandwidth to THAT site would rapidly be used up! Heaven forbid that happen to THIS site! :eek:

Why don't you look to see if it is hosted somewhere in China? I'm virtually certain that MANY of your Countrymen and women have downloaded it already. :)

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
You have NO idea how much work it would be to copy all of that stuff, or how much there is! :confused:

It sure is!!!!!!!!!:(

I am pretty sure that the folks at Bitscope had to turn off access from China, as LOADS of Chinese were downloading the files, causing HUGE bandwidth consumption - but nobody from China was buying anything from them. :(

that usually happens when so many wants a freebie!!:(

howdoesthatworkguy

Joined Jul 23, 2007
OK, I am not Australian, I am from New Zealand :) invading Australia as so many of us do but now I am living in Beijing, you would not believe how many sites are blocked or can't get access to over here, mostly blocked by this govenmernt. Anyhow, I will try proxy servers to see if I can get access. I had no idea there was so much to download for this project. So its a disadvantage living here when it comes to access of online resources, oh and some other things like fresh water, clean food, clean air :) though lead is free, comes with all the toys as an extra.

But man are electronic components cheap. If any of you ever want to manufacture let me know. But Scopes are mostly imported, and most imported products have a high tax on them.

Since I am a supper cheap guy (so my girlfriend says) I want the best bang for my buck. So I figured making it. I thought about what you guys said overloading websites so I created a new website called www.freetestequiptment.com, at the moment I have not built the site but its up there and I will go around the net collecting resources for free test equiptment. Anyone want to help me. Its a content management system, so people can sign up for a profile and download documents for free and post documents.

Example, the Digital Storage Oscilloscope DSO by Thomas Grocut. He has given me permission to store all the files for his project on my site. As long as I provide a link to his site, and also show his name and don't change any of his doc's. (I am after 4 channel though, this project is not 4 Channel)

If I can do this with many of the free designs out there it would be a one stop shop for guys like me and you. I will need a few weeks to develop it. But I am sure it would help so many guys out there wanting a free design.