Parallel Circuit

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Hello,

I made this one circuit but cannot figure out or identify what circuit is the one I made. But I am about 90% sure that it is a parallel circuit. I guess.

See my schematic attached below.

Attachments

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Yes, it is a Parallel circuit.
Just a couple of notes about drawing schematics in a standard way;
1) More positive voltages towards the top, more negative voltages on the bottom.
2) Inputs come from the left, outputs go towards the right.

So, your battery should be turned so that the positive terminal is on top, and moved over to the left side.
If you draw schematics in a standard format like that, it makes them easier to understand.

Some types of circuits make more sense if they are drawn in a "mirrored" fashion, such as an H-bridge or a flip-flop made out of discrete transistors, resistors and capacitors - but they are exceptions to the standard rules.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Inputs come from the left, outputs go towards the right.

Yep. I just made my mine there's one in left, and there's one at right because my design in actual is like that. :)

P.S. @ somebody, how can you make your whole schematic colored black??? :)

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Inputs come from the left, outputs go towards the right.
Your circuit doesn't really have an input or output, just a power source and a load. I'm not sure where exactly you draw a line in defining these terms, but I'd say that an input or output usually carries information, such as an audio or video signal, and not just power. An exception is a power adapter, where the input is one form of power from a source and the output is another.