Palm Treo Schematics Please

PDnut

Joined Mar 6, 2008
Hi folks, I'm a seasoned electronics tech., have my own shop, where I do a variety of repair on a Very small scale. I have two Palm Treo's (they are 600's) I'd like to repair. I Know they like to keep this stuff under wraps, but Everything IS available. Kids get nuclear bomb plans, etc on line....all I'm looking for is to repair these Treo's, Schematics ARE required...
Can some one help me out, or maybe point me in the right direction???

mrmeval

Joined Jun 30, 2006
Write a nice letter. Do research and find the public affairs address for the company. Provide an envelope with that address and the schools return address. Get a teacher to print it with school letterhead with a return address to them at the school. Stick letter in and mail.

Wait.

PDnut

Joined Mar 6, 2008
Write a nice letter. Do research and find the public affairs address for the company. Provide an envelope with that address and the schools return address. Get a teacher to print it with school letterhead with a return address to them at the school. Stick letter in and mail.

Wait.
I'm Lost with this reply sir... What School??? I'm not in school,??????.
Any way Thank you for the reply! :)
I'm STILL looking for the Palm Treo schematics....

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I think he is suggesting subterfuge in order to get the schematics. I'd be willing to wager that Palm is mostly uninterested in having you have schematics for any purpose at all.