This project has sat in limbo basically because it didn't meet the above requirements. If you want to resubmit this entry please rework the entry to meet the requirements, then drop one of the moderators a PM pointing to it. If it is acceptable a moderator can move it back to the Completed Projects forum and clean up notices and suggestions (making them invisible).When posting a project please include the following information:
- A clear title that describes the project appended by the word 'Project:', for example "Project: 555 Audio Oscillator".
- A list of parts, equipment, software used.
- Details of any theory, references or information that may be applicable.
- Any schematics, source code, etc.
- A short description of what to do.
- In the interests of manageability and security, project files/code/schematics must be locally stored. Links may be used to provide supplementary information, however they must not provide the substance of the project.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|D||How to duplicate motorcycle turn signal pilot light||Automotive Electronics||9|
|C||Why are OFDM pilot tones repeated||Homework Help||0|
|Ideas / project to use with palm sized drone. (Formerly metal and mine detection)||General Electronics Chat||40|
|how to unlocked Palm Treo 680||General Electronics Chat||0|
|P||Palm Treo Schematics Please||Datasheets, Manuals & Parts Identification||4|
by Steve Arar
by Luke James
by Kate Smith