Overunity hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
..... but I'm not convinced!
Very good. If I post a video of an alien from mars landing on my roof, you should not be convinced either.

Magicians and illusionists routinely do even more amazing tricks with a live audience.

Assuming that there is no trickery with false meter scaling, do you see an issue with measuring rectified AC power (which he calls DC) with panel meters? What kind of panel meter do you know of that can accurately measure rectified current and voltage without a filter cap? It's just trickery.

RFactor

Joined May 1, 2009
Here is a quote from PESWIKI, a wiki for alternate energy research:

Lutec send me a report on the validation of the Lutec LEA device by the Danish Technology University on the 7th of August 2008. This report contains many serious errors in both math and measurement methods. For instance the report claims a 1 Ohm resistor carrying an average current of 3.07 Ampere dissipates about 56 Watts. Ohm's law says that a 1 Ohm resistor carrying 3.07 Ampere dissipates 9.4 Watts (Power= Current^2 * Resistance).
The basic error in all their measurements is that they use equipment intended to measure DC currents and voltages on pulsed currents en voltages. Equipment for DC measurements are simply unsuitable for these type of measurements and show anything but the correct value. The only suitable equipment to measure pulsed signals (voltages or currents) is an oscilloscope.
Anyway if I put all the numbers mentiod in the report they send me in the correct place I get an efficiency of 73%. This is way less than the 200% efficiency they claim in the report they send me. Based on the report it is safe to say the Lutec device is just another hoax.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Lutec

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
This thread had to do with simulating an induction generator, but kind of went off topic with the overunity horsepucky. So I moved this part of the discussion to a better forum.

Nice to see the hoax exposed, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.