I want to design an op amp with the following specifications:
- Allowed transistors are the 3904 (npn BJT), 3906 (pnp BJT), 2N3819 (n-channel JFET).
- The input is a 1 mV amplitude source at 1.0 kHz riding on a DC value between -1.0V and +1.0V. The source has a 4 kW source resistance.
- The primary goal is to provide a 2 V amplitude sinusoidal output across a 100 W load with an average value as close to 0.0V as possible.
- No capacitors are allowed.
- Standard resistor values must be used.
- Supply voltage is to be provided by no more than 2(two) 9V batteries.